INTENSIVE PARAGLIDING PROGRESSION COURSE
THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOWS US TO FLY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE YEAR!
Certification FAI IPPI 3: Club Pilot course
You will learn paragliding essential maneuvers to achieve a full and safe flight. You will be able to reach the level required to perform high-altitude flights, taking advantage of dynamic lift conditions. You will make 12 solo flights.
DURATION: 6 days.
OBJETIVE: You should have the skills you need to fly unsupervised. You will make 12 solo flights.
- Passed the Initiation Paragliding course. There must not have been more than 2 months since the initiation paragliding course.
950€ (6 days course)
You will have a room in an Andalusian House (with garden & bbq!) at only 5 minutes walking from our paragliding School in Malaga!
This is an optional service. (From Malaga Airport)
Our intensive paragliding courses will start any date from September 25th to June 15th, so book now your paragliding lessons!
- Rent of the paragliding equipment
- Theoric paragliding lessons and practical instruction.
- Shuttle to the flying sites & retrieves (differents areas)
- Liability insurance.
- Certification upon completion of the course
If you success to Paragliding Course, you will be qualify for a paragliding license with FEADA, FAI or RFAE upon completing your course with us.
*Fee to join any of these organizations are not included in the price of the course.
* Travel Accident Insurance with full rescue/repatriation cover (mandatory)
What will I learn in this paragliding course?
PARAGLIDING PROGRESSION COURSE:
- Recognition of the terrain and alternative landings
- Flight margins (3 axes)
- Handling incidents in flight
- Active piloting
- Speed polar curve
- Hillside flying technique and basic knowledge of thermal flying
- Emergency procedures
- First aid
- Emergency parachute usage
- Performing “ears” (rapid descent technique)
- Steering the paraglider using rear risers Use of the accelerator.
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Distinguishing between active safety and passive safety in flight
- Hillside flying (utilizing the slope and its critical points; safety distances and regulations) and basic knowledge of thermal flying.
What happens if it rains and I can't complete the course?
OPTION 1: The days when flying is not possible will be credited** towards a future stay with us.
OPTION 2: On the days when flying is not possible, we offer guided visits to the typical places of Málaga.
**You will make 2 solo flights or 1 solo flight and a tandem paragliding.
¿WHAT IS IPPI CARD?
IPPI Card provides a standard reference by wich all national programs may be compared. For the pilot who flies outside of his known or local area, it is a quick method of providing proof of flying experience, so this Card is valid only together with a current national licence or rating card. This Card can be requested if you success Progresion Course and after get FEADA License. Fees for those License are not included.
Does it include instructional tandem flights?
Yes, instructional tandem flights are one of the best ways to learn how to fly, perform maneuvers in flight, approaches, etc.